Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Are We in a Bubble?

That was the question I got asked the most during my time in Austin and San Francisco this month. Perhaps it's become the new ice-breaker at networking events. But also people are genuinely curious and unsure about whether the tech scene has entered another bubble. My answer to that perennial question over the years has never been focused on money and the valuation of companies. That's the way most commenters have addressed it over the past couple of months. Rather, I look at the state of product innovation in startups and big Internet companies. Are we still seeing innovation in web products and across market segments? For the most part, I think the answer to that is yes.

By MIGUEL HELFT 23 Mar, 2011


--
Source: http://feeds.nytimes.com/click.phdo?i=dfbfa4d4d4835a722c85f3c38c721a9c
~
Manage subscription | Powered by rssforward.com

No comments:

Post a Comment