Monday, April 4, 2011

Cablevision’s iPad App: 300 Live Channels, 2,000 VOD Titles

Thank you for using rssforward.com! This service has been made possible by all our customers. In order to provide a sustainable, best of the breed RSS to Email experience, we've chosen to keep this as a paid subscription service. If you are satisfied with your free trial, please sign-up today. Subscriptions without a plan would soon be removed. Thank you!
Cablevision just released a new app that will make all the same live cable and on-demand programming that viewers can watch on their TVs also available on Apple iPads. But will Cablevision pull stations from the app in the same way that Time Warner Cable did?

By MIGUEL HELFT 04 Apr, 2011


--
Source: http://feeds.nytimes.com/click.phdo?i=d7ce3f0b74874e3b09da42ef3b556a92
~
Manage subscription | Powered by rssforward.com

1 comment:

  1. Hopefully Cablevision app is more successful than Time Warner app is. I would be a big disappointment to all those customers that downloaded the app. I love my version of their app that I have with my provider/employer DISH Network. I have their TV Everywhere app with them and love it! I watch my subscription channels from my receiver through a sling adapter, so I can go outside my home with my iPad and watch live TV from anywhere. That’s a big bonus right there. I can access my DVR also and set up recordings. I keep the mobility in my mobile device unlike their app.

    ReplyDelete